Friday, March 20, 2020

17A – Elevator Pitch No. 2



2) Some feedback I received was to make sure to hit closer to 90 seconds for the pitch, add more facts and examples, be more confident, use hand gestures, and try rehearsing it. I think the most important ones are to be more confident and to add more facts/examples. I thought the advice to get closer to 90 seconds isn’t necessary as long as I’m getting all the information across that is needed.

3) I changed the way I stood and tried to be more confident while speaking. I tried to add more hand gestures to make the pitch seem more natural. I also added a few more facts and examples to further explain my product.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Erika,
    I like that you took your feedback and revised your original elevator pitch to hit on the feedback that you received. I think that multilingualism is very important in childhood development. Your idea is awesome where it introduces kids and students to multiple languages earlier so then they can better develop another language. However, it is still short of the 90 seconds so just work on that a little more and try to be louder in the pitch as well. The information that you added does help further explain your product, and it's an overall good pitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Erika,
    I really liked your video. You spoke really free and dynamic. I liked how you explained everything very detailed and also with good examples. And compared to your first elevator pitch, you improved a lot, and I liked this one way better, even tho the first one was really good too. You adapted great to the feedback you got on the first pitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Erika,

    I really enjoyed your elevator pitch. I liked how much you improved and how you took your mistakes from the past one and perfected them. I think this elevator speech is very well made and it doesnt need much more. Your product is also amazing and I think it can be successful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Confidence and practice will always make perfect! I can see the improvement and effort to change from the first pitch to this one and it looks really good. A lot stronger than the previous one. Your explanations were a lot more clear and to the point, and the entire proposal is so genuine! I love this all! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete