1) I have kept up with all
the assignments by putting everything in all of my calendars. I first write
each assignment in my planner and then reminders in my google calendar and the weekly
calendar on my wall.
2) I felt like giving up when
I got a bad grade for one of my writing assignments for my writing class. I felt
as if I did not deserve that grade because I worked really hard on that essay. I
pulled through by talking to my professor on what I can improve and what I did
great on. I do feel like I have developed a tenacious attitude because I feel
like I have a better grip on my classes and schedule this semester.
3)
1) Make sure to have
reminders and a planner to get all your assignments in on time.
2) Look at each assignment with
a new attitude and outlook then you did on the last.
3) Actually go back to the
comments that other students put on your posts so you can get tips and advice
that can help you later in the course.
Hey Erika. I agree with a lot of your tips, and I do some of those now for this class. Having calendars up to date is very important also. Tenacity is extremely important in any business environment (including entrepreneurship of course) but also in life. It is important to show resolve and not give up or give in in the face of adversity. It is inevitable, but we have to keep moving forward. You showed that by taking initiative in rectifying a bad grade.
ReplyDeleteHey Erika,
ReplyDeleteI really liked that post. You are able to analyse your behaviour very critical. That is very important for life. I also liked a lot when you said that you recommend to read the comments of other students under your blog posts. I like that because that way you always get new advices that can help you a lot. It's important to always listen to critics and to try to improve it.
The only thing that I didn’t liked was that you didn’t put a picture in the post, maybe you forgot it. It's not a big deal, so don’t worry!