1) I have experience in many different areas including education, business, and science.
2) I am super organizational and always have three separate calendars/planners that have everything I need to know about my week/day/month.
3) I have great multitasking skills since I did many clubs and athletics in high school.
4) I put other people’s emotions and feelings above anything I say or do.
5) I am good at being a leader and being in charge of a team to achieve a goal.
1) I asked my boyfriend what he thought made me different and he said that I care about people and the things they want. This helps me by observing and seeing what customers want and caring about their opinions on what I can change to make it better.
2) I then asked my sister and she said that once I set my mind to something that I will do it no matter what. This helps me because I will try my hardest to complete and perfect this product no matter the problems and issues that I face.
3) I asked my brother and he said that since I grew up as a dancer who had dance practice every day for 4 hours, I have good time management skills and can balance multiple things at a time. This can help me manage my business and make sure everything gets done on time.
4) I asked my best friend and she said that my ability to see flaws that many others may not see makes me different. This helps by being objective about my product and not being biased.
5) Lastly, I asked my mom what made me different and she said my willingness to do whatever it takes to reach a goal. My takeaway is that no matter the issue or problem, I will find a way to overcome it to reach my goal.
I see myself as a leader and someone who can listen to other people’s opinions to help further that team to a goal. My friends and family see me as someone who won’t let problems get in their way and not letting my personal feelings affect my work. I think the differences are caused by the way I want myself to be and how I naturally come off to people. I would not make any corrections because I see that list as the best parts of myself.
Hey, Erika. I think your ability to empathize with people and then even put their situation and emotions above all else when considering your thoughts and actions is extremely unique. It is a valuable skill to have not only in the business world but in building relationships of any kind. Even though your two lists did not match perfectly, I think it is important that there were differences. Having perspective and knowing that people see you differently than you see yourself can allow you to realize that you have many better qualities than you thought.
ReplyDeleteHey Erika,
ReplyDeleteYou really look like a great leader which will be a very important character trade if you want to be a good entrepreneur. Like you mentioned in your post, you are able to listen to people and then find the ideal solution in order to achieve the goal. I think just those two traits are really important and they will help you so much as an entrepreneur . As a leader of something you need those traits, and i think it will help you a lot for your future, also in the daily life without the entrepreneurship .
Hey Erika,
ReplyDeleteFirst of all being very organized and planning everything out on calenders can be very beneficial. Being a leader with the ability to listen and put others above yourself will allow people to look up to you and follow you! It sounds like overall you have the traits to be a entrepreneur and to achieve whatever goals you have. Take whatever you can from what people say and build on it.
Hey Girlie! Having the ability to see someone's flaws and caring what other people think are both great attributes to a personality, but be wary of how it can come into play for a business. A sight like that can be damaging and benefitting to any corp, but more personal when starting small. Great Job!
ReplyDelete