Friday, March 20, 2020

18A – Create a Customer Avatar

My customer avatar is middle-aged parents that have full-time jobs. They live in an area where a second language isn’t very customary, or they don’t teach it in schools. They want to spend time having fun with their kids but also give them a great education.

I don’t have much in common with the customer avatar other than wanting a great education and not living in an area where a second language is popular. I do think this is a coincidence as I first came up with the idea based on my needs.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Erika, nice detailed post about your customer avatar. Identifying who your prototypical customer can only make the marketing process in the future that much easier and in turn more effective. Knowing as much as possible, their habits and likes and dislikes are all helpful. I am surprised that you said you do not have a lot in common as usually that would mean you are closer to the issue and have a connection to the problem and potential solution (not to say you don't have enough of a connection through that need).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Erika,
    This part of the process is very important to selling your product, so I think that you have identified the correct customer for this. However, I do find it interesting that you don’t have anything in common with your customers because then you won’t be as connected to your customers. This post goes over your prototypical customer well in detail for you to become obsessed with your customer, which will help you sell your product better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Erika,
    i can really see a lot of potential costumers with that profile you created in that assignment. I think those costumers really have a need for your product, and I can really see a lot of potential for your product with this costumer audience. It fits perfect. You were really detailed about your avatar what shows me that you you have a clear plan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Erika,

    i really enjoyed your post. I really liked your avatar. You did a very good job detailing it and making it realistic. I can see this person being real and using the product you are offering. This product really has the potential to make it around the country.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Erika!
    I love that your post is, sweet and to the point. Although I'm missing the more entertaining side of things such as their favorite wants and needs, I see that being broad with your avatar means that it can be all inclusive. Which, that is something that I'm shooting for to! I love this! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete