1) I intend to stay with my business for several decades and then either sell my business or if my children would like to have it then I will pass it down.
2) I selected this because my first thought it pass it down to family because family is everything to me but I also want to give my children a choice in what they want. So if they don't want to be in this industry then I will sell it to someone who does.
3) My exit strategy has not influenced the other decisions in my concept. My exit strategy is based on future events so it could have no effect on my current plan for my business.
Hey Erika. I also stated that I would like to own my business and work closely with it for many years to come. It is very admirable that you put your family first and would pass it down to them if they wanted it at the drop of a hat. I can see that you have a passion for your project and also a deep care for family.
ReplyDeleteHey Erika,
ReplyDeleteI think it's a great idea to create a family business. It's very traditional, but such a nice thing. I like it because your children might grow up with the company, and get a feeling and connection to it and understand the true identity. They will treat it good when they run it, and might give it to their children in the next decades. The passion of a family member will always be bigger than the passion from a different person.
Business. What a fascinating choice of phrase that you have bestowed unto me. I do not say this in jest and that is that this was a tremendous work of non fictitious excellence. I cannot even sleep. I have read all of your assignments and I am glad. I am more glad than you will ever know. Thank you, you.
ReplyDelete