Thursday, April 2, 2020

22A – Elevator Pitch No. 3


The feedback I received from the last pitch was very positive. I found this surprising as I felt as if I needed to work on my confidence more. The only advice I got was for it to be closer to 90 seconds.

I did not change the contents of my pitch much. I just added a few words to make it sound better and tried to memorize it more as I went. I also tried to be more confident but feel as if that I still need to work on the part of my pitch.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Erika,
    Your elevator pitch was really good. I can see the change form the first elevator pitch you uploaded. I talk way more freely, and I think you learned really well how to act in front of the camera. Your progression was really good. Great job, and I hope that this will help you on your way of presenting your product in the future

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Erika,
    This pitch is the best that you have recorded and posted to your blog, so they are right that third time's the charm. Your product plus this pitch will help future investors and customers be attracted to it. I think that you do have a lot of confidence and knowledge about your product after watching and listening to this final speech. The speech should be still closer to 90 seconds which you made a good attempt to fix the timing. The last thing is to make sure you speak a little louder when you make your pitch, so the inflection of your voice can give off your confidence and enthusiasm about your product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erika,
    Your pitch is really good. You focused more on the feedback and developed a better pitch than your first one. Practicing it more and more makes it easier to be more confident in speaking about your idea. Trying to get closer to 90 seconds was there, but keep on trying! Excellent elevator pitch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, first off. Cute outfits! Second, I love how your confidence is growing each time you do this. Every time I've listened it only gets better. The effort to really stretch it out to the full length was great! You're killing this idea!! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete