1) This past semester I have been getting ready to study abroad in the coming fall. I failed to submit a few scholarship applications on the deadline which can now affect my finances and how much I need to save to go to Spain. I failed at this a few times as I was busy with school and did not have the time to fill out these applications.
2) I learned that I have to prioritize my school work and try and manage my time better.
3) Failure is important in the steps to learning. If you don't ever fail then you lose the opportunity to succeed and learn from your mistakes. Failures help you grow. I have always had this perspective that failure is important in succeeding in life. This class has just confirmed my perspective and elaborated on it.
Hi Erika, thanks for sharing your story of a time in which you failed. And I totally agree with you. The most important thing is that you made a mistake and were able to learn from it, and hopefully you don't make that mistake again. This is an extremely important and helpful mindset to have, but I feel like it is very much an "easier said than done" type of thing. Reflection following a mistake is vital.
ReplyDeleteHey Erika,
ReplyDeleteAlmost the same happened to me when I came to UF because everything was really time sensitive with my applications. At the end everything worked out, but I was close to have the same situation like you, and i can totally understand your problem. I hope it won’t impact you in the future , and that you will be able to study in Spain next fall!
Astonishing. That is simply what you are. You have yet again nailed the nail right on the nail's head! Fantastic job my dear! If I do say so myself I truly appreciate the responsiveness of your argumentative statement that you have produced for our consumption. Excellent work as usual Erks! I am so glad to finally read one of the greats.
ReplyDelete