Saturday, April 25, 2020

30A – Final Reflection

1) The most formative experience is when we first had to come up with an idea and opportunity. Getting feedback on something you created is humbling. My most joyous experience was creating a whole brand for my idea. I am most proud of my venture concept as it has all the information that I worked on throughout the semester.
2) I do see myself more as an entrepreneur more than I did at the beginning of this semester but I think I still need to learn more before calling myself an entrepreneur.
3) My recommendation for students taking this course is to take it as seriously as possible. There are some students that did not take it as seriously as I did and that affected how they saw each assignment. You need to take them seriously to learn from each assignment.

5 comments:

  1. Erika, I agree that receiving feedback can be humbling but it is a useful tool to help us develop ideas. It is so true that future students taking this course need to take assignments seriously and work ahead rather than waiting until the last minute to complete assignments. Good post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you see yourself more as as entrepenuer!!! Your idea has been amazing from start, to finish. Really. It's been selfless, well thought out, and whenever given criticism you ALWAYS made sure to include any advice. Watching your idea grow and grow has been so cool. I truly hope you make this a reality because it is a great idea.

    Good luck next semester!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Erika,
    I liked forming the idea and opportunity assignment as well. I think this assignment was very formative for our product development in this class. Also, I agree with you that feedback is humbling because it can give you insight into something that you may have missed or overlooked. In my opinion feedback was the most important part of our assignments. Overall, I think this class has helped us both have more of an entrepreneurial mindset.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Erika,
    I think your more of an entrepreneur since you started this class because you fully developed and idea throughout this semester and were able to advance it each and every week. It was nice reading your blog every week and seeing you develop. Your right about taking this class seriously because the due dates are different than most other classes, and if you put in the effort then you will be fine. I hope you can expand on this language concept at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Erika,
    It's been an honor for me to comment on all your 30 posts. I saw how you grew on the new challenges this amazing class gave you. I feel nostalgic when I think back to your first elevator pitch, and now we're already done with this class. I feel like a proud dad. Keep up the good work, and never forget this valuable time you had in this class.

    ReplyDelete